Comprising most of a city block, Love Loan overlooks the north east corner of George Square and keeps good company with Queen Street Station, the City Chambers and the University of Strathclyde as immediate neighbours.
- 30 minute drive to Glasgow Airport and one minute walk to direct airport bus connection
- Two minute walk to Queen Street Station and 10 minute walk to Central Station
- Five minute walk to Buchanan Street Underground Station
- Five minute walk to Buchanan Street and Buchanan Galleries shopping
- Two minute walk to Merchant City bars and restaurants
- One minute walk to University of Strathclyde
The development at Love Loan will see a new 245 bed hotel built on the south east corner of the site and new homes on the north east and south west corners. There will be new offices, leisure and complementary amenity uses located along the newly created lane (to be called Love Loan on completion) and at ground floor fronting on to George Street. Work has started on site and you can keep up to date with progress and news on our Instagram @loveloanglasgow.
- F&B, LEISURE, AMENITY